Monday, March 10, 2008

News from Karen

I'm so excited... I just can't hide it... I'm about to loose control... and I think I like it...

Okay... I've been singing this song for a couple of weeks now. As many of you know I'm the proud owner/president of three companies: Next Step International, Inc. - where I do public speaking and training seminars, Loving Legacies - where we do broadcast quality DVD recordings of peoples personal and family histories, AND Training C.O.G.S. (COGS stands for Closers, Openers, Games, & Setup) a company inspired by trainers for trainers... we have a free e-Newsletter, do seminars and have several training DVDs out...

Well: for Training COGS, Rockhurst University/National Seminars Group, have decided to offer our DVDs as a back of the room sales item for their seminars. This gives us National exposure and a little extra (and I mean very little) cash! They only carry a select few items that are not produced by them... and now we are one of that select few!

2 comments:

The Prices said...

congratulations on the dvd getting the exposure that it OBVIOUSLY deserves!!! We are excited that you have a blog going and can't wait to see more.

The Prices said...

wow karen--I just looked at your other links and your websites are great. You need to give me some lessons so that my blog can look a little better!